When a campaign exceeds the sending limit, Amplified will automatically cancel the ongoing campaign to prevent any further emails from being sent. This means that any contacts that haven't received your campaign yet will not receive it, and you'll need to resend the campaign to those contacts at a later time.
How to send an email campaign to skipped recipients
To resend an email campaign to recipients who were skipped due to the limit being reached, follow these steps:
Create a segment for skipped contacts. Apply the following conditions:
- Did not receive email > Subject equals Subject of the email campaign you want to resend to non-openers
- Duplicate the email campaign you want to resend.
- Click edit on the duplicate campaign.
- In the recipient, select Contacts Segment and choose the skipped contacts segment you’ve just created.
- Continue with the rest of the steps to create and send your email campaign.
How to avoid exceeding sending limits
There are a few things you can do to prevent your campaigns from being canceled due to exceeding the sending limit:
Review your sending limit
Make sure you understand what your sending limit is. This will help you plan your campaigns and avoid exceeding your limit. If you are unsure about your sending limit, our customer support team will be happy to assist you.
Upgrade to Amplified's Growth plan and never worry about sending limits again.
With the Growth plan, you get unlimited messages to all your contacts, so you can keep growing your list without running into any sending limits. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of sending as many messages as you need.