Amplified's Delivery Log gives you the complete picture of a message's journey. It provides a detailed account of all messages that were sent and delivered, including those that failed to reach their intended recipients. This allows you to quickly identify any issues with your campaigns or flows and take the necessary steps to address them.
Understanding Amplified’s Delivery Log
The Message column is where you will find the following information:
- The type of message: a Campaign or a Flow.
- The title of the campaign or flow
- An icon that indicates what channel it was sent through—if it is an SMS, there will be a speech bubble icon; if it is an email, there will be a mail icon.
The recipient column displays the contact's email address or phone number.
The date column shows the date and time the message was sent/attempted to be sent. The date can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the time.
Your messages can have any of these seven statuses:
Our Customer Support team is still reviewing the message.
The message has been approved and will be sent at the scheduled time.
The message could not be sent because of a temporary issue on the receiver's side, but we are working to resend it.
The message was successfully sent to Postmark or Twilio, our partners for email and SMS delivery.
The message has been successfully accepted by the ISP (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) or carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.).
The message was not accepted by the ISP or carrier. This could be due to any of the following reasons:
- The email was sent to an incorrect address.
- The email address is invalid.
- The sender's mailbox is full or has reached its maximum storage limit.
- Email authentication issues.
- Spam or reputation-related hard bounce.
The message was not sent due to any of the following reasons:
- The contact has not subscribed to your email or SMS service.
- The email or SMS was already sent to the contact.
- Your monthly sending limit was exceeded.
- The email or SMS block is in a draft state.
- The contact does not have an email or phone number.